Sunday, April 24, 2011

Super Sentai Games



AWFUL GAMES will return very soon, but first is a review dedicated to everyone in Japan who suffered and died in the recent earthquake and tsunami. Today I'm gonna review all 5 Super Sentai games released only in Japan (obviously because Americans have Power Rangers instead), including a re-review of an old game:

-Chojin Sentai Jetman (Famicom - 1991)
-Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (Famicom - 1992)
-Gekisou Sentai Carranger: Zenkai! Racer Senshi (Super Famicom: SuFami Turbo - 1996)
-Hyakuju Sentai Gaoranger (PlayStation - 2001)
-Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger (PlayStation - 2002)

I also did this review to celebrate both the 35th Anniversary of Super Sentai and the upcoming Wii game Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross, which will be the sixth Sentai game released on home consoles (not counting Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O since that was an Arcade game).

You may or may not agree with my opinions on some of these games and that's ok, but remember, this review is coming from a long time fan, so I have my criticisms.

Next review will indeed be the return of AWFUL GAMES, but I'm gonna wait 'til I reach 4,000 subscribers because I'm almost there.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

For more info on Sentai, check here:

Watch episodes online:

No comments:

Post a Comment