Tuesday, May 31, 2011

AWFUL GAME: Pit Fighter (SNES)



With 4000 subscribers and support from all my fans, AWFUL GAMES is back with a vengeance!

Today's episode covers a game I played in my childhood and possibly...no, DEFINITELY the worst fighting game ever created:

Pit Fighter for the SNES.

I've played fighting games all my life and I know for damn sure that there is no other fighting game worse than this. You can bank on that!

Oh and this review won't use any of the old gags to try to make it funny. Instead, this review puts more emphasis on wits, sarcasm and wisecracks, although there is still some cussing. This is good for a game like this because...let's face it. Nobody can take ANY of these characters seriously.

I also made a new AWFUL GAMES logo and theme song to make the series fresh.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment