Friday, July 22, 2011

AWFUL GAME: The Three Stooges (NES)

NOTE: This video was originally uploaded on July 10, 2011



This review was supposed to be uploaded a lot earlier, but I didn't feel like it at the time. But now it's here. My review of The Three Stooges on the Nintendo Entertainment System.

You can probably tell that I was in an "I don't care" mood. Really, I don't give two shits about this game. The only reason I reviewed it is because I played it when I was a kid. I love the Three Stooges shorts from back in the day because they were friggin hilarious, and seeing a video game really doesn't make sense to me.

Not really one of my best reviews IMO, but it should satisfy you regardless.

Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hey..

    I never played this game but after seen here in this blog, i have decided to play this game in my weekend..
    Safe online games

    ReplyDelete